LIFE Europe is looking for an
About the vacancy.
Connecting people, projects and capital to improve life, that's our strategy. We do this with the genuine belief that our projects can contribute to the diversity and long-term wellbeing of the areas we operate in.
Are you an Investment Associate who wants to make a difference? Who believes in a personal approach, collaboration and respect?
Then we would like to meet you!
About the role.
Your role is to support the Investment team with acquisition, asset and portfolio management activities, through research, underwriting/ modelling in order to assess the feasibility, perform due diligence and monitor performance of new and existing investment strategies and opportunities.
You will collect and interpret data, such as financial statements, keep track of market trends (price and yield movements) and attend real estate events to maintain and expand your network. In addition, you will assist with the production of regular investment reporting, drafting presentations and maintain relationships with all relevant key stakeholders. In short, a diverse role that supports the organization and provides input for acquisitions, deals, and the realization of our business objectives.
We are very curious to hear about your passion for numbers and trends, but also about your ambition to work today on the living environment of tomorrow. And of course about your drive to make the world a little better every day.
What makes you unique?
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, an open mind for new challenges
- You are educated to Bachelor or Master Degree in finance, accounting or other business related studies, with 3-5 years’ experience of working in a similar role.
- You are a highly analytical thinker with an eye for detail and a great interest in real estate.
- Experienced in financial modelling, valuations and financial analysis.
- You love working with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Of course, you are a teamplayer who wants to grow in the role.
- Excellent English language skills, strong preference for Dutch at a moderate level and we appreciate a third language.
- Did we already mention we like a passionate mind?
What we will do for you.
We will make sure that you can be the best version of yourself! You can count on our support to develop, in a dynamic and challenging work environment with a great team of enthusiastic colleagues in an international context. But also:
- A salary that suits your education and experience
- Bonus scheme and 8% holidaypay
- 25 holiday (+ 5 days you can buy)
- Travel- & phonecost reimbursement, laptop
- A good pension scheme.
And what do we hope?
That you share our mission and would like to join us. In this case, convince us and send us your resume and motivation letter: [email protected].
The sooner, the better, so we can have a coffee together and get to know each other!